Monday, December 17, 2012

Persuasive Essay: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Sophie Applewhite

ANIMAL CRUELTY SHOULD STOP!

I think animal cruelty should stop because if we keep on hunting down animals there will be no animals. I think animal cruelty should stop because  species are getting extinct and if people keep on killing animals its bad and we can and up with no animals at all. That's bad news.I think animal cruelty should stop because why are we killing animals? I mean what did they do to us? so we are like going around and killing animals. I think animal cruelty should stop because animals are dying from habitat  like the polar bears. they are dying from the ice melting and zoos are trying to help. Also circuses are hurting animals.How would you feel if you got slashed with whips. Hurt right? so I think animal cruelty should stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment