Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome to Our Class Website!

Welcome 4-411 students and parents!


I hope you begin using our classroom website as a resource to see:
  • latest news and announcements
  • homework
  • updates in reading, writing, math, social studies, etc.
  • and much more!


October Update
I can’t believe it’s already October!  The students have been busy immersing themselves in reading, read aloud, writing, math, social studies and word study.  I’m amazed to see how much learning is taking place in the classroom.  Students are having thoughtful partnership conversations and asking meaningful questions.  I can’t wait to see where the year takes us if we’re starting at this level! 


Learning has also been taking place on the dance floor! We have been busy mastering the merengue, foxtrot and rhumba, to name a few dances.  Ms. Barbara is teaching us how ladies and gentlemen act on the ballroom dance floor.  Look for a date on the culminating event in the next few weeks.

Thank you so much for your continued support!  This class could not run as smoothly without it.


  
Remember, if you need to reach me you can email me @ msmactas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment